Live Music Coming to RW’s BBQ in November
Want to get on the schedule? EMAIL US!
Singer/songwriter from Middletown, PA.
Recordings of songs I’ve written can be found atwww.myspace.com/mikerydock
and at www.xanga.com/persee. In addition to performing my own songs I like to do covers of various blues standards, folk songs, and blues-rock classics. I look forward to meeting you all. Thanks very much for your time.
I’d love to come play at RW’s
BBQ! I’ve played at various venues in Connecticut, including SoNo Caffeine – Norwalk, Huntington Street Cafe – Shelton, Neverending Books – New Haven, The Outer Space – Hamden and The Hideaway Cafe – Newtown.
Here is my website: http://www.shannonmcmahonmusic.com
WE PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS THROUGH OUT THE
WEEK. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR SUNDAY?
TUESDAY NIGHT: BILLY JOEL -LIVE AT SHEA STADIUM
1. Prelude/Angry Young Man 2. My Life
4. Everybody Loves You Now 5. Zanzibar 6. New York State
Of Mind (with Tony Bennett) 7. Allentown 8. The
Ballad Of Billy The Kid 9. She’s Always A Woman 10.
Goodnight Saigon 11. Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On
Broadway) 12. Shameless (with Garth Brooks) 13. This Is
The Time (with John Mayer) 14. Keeping The Faith 15.
Captain Jack 16. Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) 17. The
River Of Dreams/A Hard Day’s Night 18. We Didn’t Start The
Fire 19. You May Be Right
20. Scenes From An Italian Restaurant 21. Only The Good
Die Young 22. I Saw Her Standing There (with Paul McCartney#
23. Take Me Out To The Ballgame 24. Piano Man 25. Let It
Be #with Paul McCartney)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT: ERIC CLAPTON CROSS ROADS GUITAR FESTIVAL
We will be featuring 4 hours of sites and sounds from Albert Lee, BB
King, Bert Jansch, Buddy Guy, David Hidalgo and Cesar Rosas of Los
Lobos, Derek Trucks, Doyle Bramhall II, Earl Klugh, Eric Clapton,
Gary Clark Jr., Hubert Sumlin, James Burton, Jeff Beck, Jimmie
Vaughan, Joe Bonamassa, John Mayer, Johnny
- [Scans|Trans] CNBLUE Talks about Music and Their Ideal Movie Date in TV Taro (cnbluestorm.com)
- John Mayer recovering from surgery (arts.nationalpost.com)
- When did B B King die (wiki.answers.com)
- John Mayer Undergoes Throat Surgery (mtv.com)
- John Mayer Has Surgery to Heal Vocal Cords (eonline.com)