July 23, 2011 Likes it PigTrip
More from PigTrip
August 27, 2011 Likes it Mobile review by Marc
I have been to RW’a twice in the last two months and both times the food was great. This second time I brought my wife and son and they enjoyed it as well. The brisket is excellent and the chicken had a great smoke flavor. We will be back!!
October 25, 2011 by STEVE
Loved it! My 16 year old loved it!The food was excellent, true to real southern BBQ served on white bread with sauce on the side. Why sauce on the side? because of the real slow smoked for 12 hours process the way it’s supposed to be done. Thats where the real flavor comes from! New atomoshere, tastefully redecorated and featuring music videos all day and night…Blues and BBQ seems like a natural and it kept my son from staring at his phone, we talked , we ate, he loved the music, life was good. A totally unique dining experience for this area. Ps they are offering free minigolf for the rest of the season with every meal purchase.
- Dining Out: Android Restaurant Apps to Help Make the Decision (mycricket.com)
- Goode Co BBQ in Houston, TX (foodographer.net)
- Update: Urbanspoon and Zagat Partner to Bring Rich Content to Users (prnewswire.com)
- Food Review: Mama’s Fire Tibetan Hot Sauce & BBQ Sauce (preciousmetal.wordpress.com)
- Urbanspoon Partners With Zagat (thetechscoop.net)