RW’s BBQ in Brookfield now features Blues and BBQ
Beginning: November 4th, RW’s BBQ features Live
Music Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm till 8pm.
RW’s BBQ auditioning for 2012 season Battle of the Bands
RW’s BBQ contact info:
RW’s BBQ Creates Musical Mecca
RW’s BBQ is now featuring Live music Friday and Saturday evenings.
“What I have here says RW is a bar stool that beckons local and visiting artists to pick up an acoustic guitar and play.” “ If you want to play, I want to listen. That’s all there is to it. BBQ and Blues or rock or country or just good music to share with friends and family is what it’s all
RWs BBQ is quietly becoming a regional destination for fantastic authentic Southern BBQ, but that’s where the story begins. Owner RW (a nick name bestowed while working with the Rolling Stones) has been entrenched in the music and production world as an Emmy winning Producer and Engineer for over thirty years. Stones, Journey, James Taylor, Gloria Estefan, Pat Benetar, Hall and Oats, and
a thousand others are part of Ron’s legacy. Now combining his passion for making great BBQ and Music, Wishna offers
musicians the opportunity play and is happy to share from his wealth of experience… and maybe tell a war story or two. Blues and BBQ has been a long time tradition down south and when you walk through the door of this quaint roadside establishment you are taken away by RW’s music memorabilia and live concerts playing on video screens. The atmosphere is a place for families to gather and bond.
RW’s is looking for talent for the upcoming 2012 outdoor season where they will host a summer long battle of the bands.
- RW’s BBQ: A Brookfield CT Restaurant (connecticutbarbecue.wordpress.com)
- RWS BBQ, Brookfield, CT : Reviews and maps – Yahoo! Local (connecticutbarbecue.wordpress.com)
- RW’s BBQ – Brookfield, CT (connecticutbarbecue.wordpress.com)
- RW’s BBQ – Brookfield | Urbanspoon (connecticutbarbecue.wordpress.com)
- Live Music Coming to RW’s BBQ in November (connecticutbarbecue.wordpress.com)
- How To: Throw a 4th of July BBQ (beso.com)
- What to Wear to a Beach BBQ – Five Perfect Summer Looks! (fabsugar.com)
- ‘Blues, Brews & BBQ’ in Hudson this Saturday (timesunion.com)
- Long live the BBQ Factory – The BBQ Factory is dead! (callgas.co.nz)
- Grill & Chill – The END OF EXAMS BBQ & Beach Party (artsuom.wordpress.com)